If your carpets are starting to show signs of wear, with waves, holes, bulges, or tears, then you might be in need of our carpet repair and/or stretching services. We can do some amazing carpet repairs that you might not expect.
If your carpets have been discolored by the sun or harsh chemicals such as bleach, we may be able to restore the original color.. Small spots treated byour color restoration expert are very hard to detect, and the process is less expensive than replacing your entire carpet.
We can perform the following services to restore yourcarpet:
• Spot dyeing
• Threshold repair
• Power stretching
• Metal carpet trim replacement/repair
Our highly trained and experienced professionals will take you through several easy steps to get your carpet looking new again. They will:
• Assess the damage to your carpet
• Make recommendations for repair
• Decide with you the best carpet repair remedy
• Repair your carpet, bringing it back to life again
While carpet stretching is technically a type of carpet repair, “carpet repair” and “carpet stretching” are two separate terms. Each technique is appropriate for specific situations.
• Repair: Carpet repair is the obvious choice for repairing defects in the carpet, such as holes, tears, unsightly seams, and the like. Once repaired, you should not be able to tell where the repair was done, and the carpet should look as good as new.
• Stretching: Everyday usage of your carpets can leave them wrinkled, wavy, or with unsightly bulges. When this happens, simply re-stretching the carpet can usually eliminate the problems and return your carpet to its beautiful appearance.
One of our professionally trained technicians will go over all your options with you, and give you a free estimate. Once you know what you are looking at, our technician will work to ensure your carpets get restored to like-new, while saving you time and money in the process.
For a free estimate on your carpet repair and stretching needs, please call us at (561) 123-1234.