Unwanted hair or painful ingrown hairs?
Say goodbye to shaving and waxing forever with professional laser hair removal,and say hello to smooth and stubble-free skin.
Company Name has the most competitive prices for Laser Hair Removal. Our rates vary, depending on the body area you choose for the treatment. Prices start as low as possible.
Laser hair removal pricing categories, and examples of treatment areas:
* Extra-Small areas: Uni-brow/Areola/Chin/Upper lip/Cheeks/Sideburns
* Small areas: Hands & fingers/Happy-trail/Feet & toes/Underarms/Forehead/ Hairline/Neck (front or back)/Bikini line/Inner thighs
* Medium areas: Bikini line & inner thighs/Abdomen/Full buttocks/Full Brazilian/Full face
* Large areas: Upper arms/Lower arms/Upper legs/Lower legs/Upper back/Lower back/Upper chest
* X-Large areas: Full chest/Full back/Full legs/Full arms
* Special pricing for full body (includes 6 different areas)
In most cases, the smaller the surface area to be treated, the lower the treatment cost. On an annual basis, the typical cost of laser hair removal can often be less expensive than waxing.
The size of the treatment area, and the type of laser hair removal system that is used, will influence the cost of your laser hair removal procedure. Typically, smaller treatment areas, such as the face and bikini area, are accompanied by the lowest laser hair removal prices, while larger areas, like the legs and back, cost more.
On the other hand, when considering laser hair removal costs, it is important to remember that the length of treatment varies, and most patients require four to six sessions to permanently reduce hair growth on the face, legs, back, arms, bikini, and other areas.
Because of this, laser hair removal prices are often discounted when multiple sessions are purchased at once. This can be an effective way to maximize results while minimizing expenses.
You can take advantage of any specials that we offer throughout the year,or purchase multiple areas to receive our multi-area discounts. When you treat more areas at once, it saves us money, and we appreciate that - so we pass those savings right along to you.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234.