Is your sprinkler system blown-out due to extreme freezing temperature?
Each year, before the first freeze, the rite of irrigation "blow out" becomes the precedence for all irrigation systems which are in areas of the nation where the frost degree goes below the depth of the installed piping.
Due to the potential dangers involved with winterization, it is best to call Company name professionals.
Even when you have emptied some water out of the system, the remaining water can freeze, expand and decode the PVC piping, typically from fitting to fitting. Freezing water in the back flow assembly will damage the internal parts and may maybe break the brass body.
To minimize the chance of freeze damage to your irrigation system, you will need to "winterize" your irrigation system. Irrigation systems in places where "winterization" is compulsory are installed using one of three forms of water removal in head: manual drain, auto drain, or blowout.
SPRINKLER SYSTEMS WINTERIZATION
We will come to your property, shut off the system and remove water from every zone in your irrigation system. Then we will also winterize your backflow device and turn off your irrigation controller.
We will take the following 8-step process to make sure that every component of your sprinkler system is fully protected:
* Open main drain valve at beginning of system to drain out main line
* Shut off water pressure to your irrigation system via main gate valve
* Open drain valve inside electric valve box (if applicable) to drain lateral lines
* Keep valve solenoids and bleeder valves open for winter
* Manually open all electronic valves to allow lateral lines to drain into mainline
* Close gate valves on backflow device
* Open test ports on backflow device in order to winterize backflow device
* Leave check-list on your door detailing the steps we took and notes regarding your system.
SPRINKLER SYSTEMS ACTIVATION
After laying dormant for many cold winter months, your sprinkler system needs to be turned on and fully inspected before it can be put to use in the spring. During a spring startup, we will do a full zone-by-zone inspection and test every head. Here is a detailed list of procedures that we do during a spring startup:
* Inspect and fix every sprinkler head, zone and valve for leaks or other damage.
* Clean nozzles of clogs
* Adjust heads to align spray pattern
* Examine system for any leaks or dry spots
* Setting the appropriate watering time for each zone on the controller
* Spring Activation
* Peace of Mind
We are also one of the only companies in the area that offers a 24-hour Emergency Irrigation Repair service.
Ask about our yearly sprinkler systems maintenance contract, bundling all three of our yearly irrigation maintenance services including Spring Activation, Winterization and Backflow testing and save big time.
If you would like your sprinkler system activated for the spring or winterized to prepare for the winter, feel free to contact us today at (561) 123-1234.