When there is a noticeable physical decline, escalating healthcare costs, increasing confusion and not in a position to handle day to day work, it is the time to evaluate the types of support services needed and available.
A geriatric care manager, or senior care manager, is a specialist trained to help families through the process of caring for older relatives.
As our elder population continues to grow, so do the resources available to accommodate their needs. We have the experience and knowledge necessary to find the appropriate solutions or resources to meet the needs of our aging population.
At times, it can be difficult or overwhelming to access those resources. Family or friends may not know who to turn to or who to call when a senior is no longer able to manage their affairs or their daily activities.
We will provide assistance to you and to your family members to face the challenges posing while caring for a senior one. Coordinated services will be provided that you may need:
* In-home assessment to develop a care plan
* Home care that requires help around the house/town
* Guardian and conservatorship to help with fiduciary and decision-making needs
Our Senior Care Management can benefit individuals who:
* Requires multiple physician visits or frequently visiting hospital, calling 911
* Have a limited support from the family who lives at a distance or are no support
* Require on-going monitoring and support to remain safely at home.
Our full-service nursing and rehabilitation centers provide comprehensive resident care. We understand the importance of a loving, nurturing environment with a variety of activity programming for residents.
Our Companions in Care program ensure good communication between team members, family and residents.
You will be greatly benefitted by availing our services as we try to learn more about your family situation so that we will make a plan for the care of your senior.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234.