Are you starting your next big project with stucco? Company Name offers a variety of different finishes and textures for the exterior or interior of your home or commercial building. These can be applied to any current exterior or interior finishes.
We also offer many services in the Stucco industry, from new Residential or Commercial projects to refacing the exterior of an established building so that it reflects a modern age.
Portland cement plaster (commonly called “stucco”) is an extremely durable exterior finish that has withstood the test of time. It is economical and versatile, as it can be colored and textured in many different ways to complement the architecture of the building. Stucco is also rot-resistant, rustproof, and fire-resistant.
We carry a wide array of wall covering systems and services:
• Conventional stuccos
• Exterior insulation finishing systems
• Hybrid stucco systems, synthetic stuccos, or synthetic finish coats
• Color matching to any color you currently have
• Textures and high-quality finishes such as Spanish lace, trowel shaped, floral, heavy or light sand, and faux finishes
• Quality stucco repairs at affordable prices
We will make your current home or place of business look and feel welcoming and elegant, with our special trims like: Cathedral Moldings, Window Sills, Crown Molding, Quoins, and Arches.
• Commercial & Industrial
• Custom Trim
Our experience and expertise can take your designs, thoughts, and ideas and make them a reality. A small house makeover can completely rejuvenate the look of your home.
Stucco is an excellent choice of exterior cover for a number of reasons, including:
1) It is fire resistant with a 1-hour rating.
2) Stucco is a great sound barrier - blocking street noises more effectively than most other finishes.
3) It does not require much maintenance - just a power wash/minor cleaning every 4-5 years, plus caulking of any cracks that have developed.
Our employees are very courteous and professional. We are always respectful and very appreciative of the chance to provide our customers with a product we are proud of, and the opportunity to conduct business with many interesting people.
Whatever your project consists of, we can provide the best possible solutions for your stucco project - and we back this up with a proven track record of success.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234.