We prepare accurate income tax returns for clients in all walks of life and income levels, rangingfrom simple personal returns to small business returns, as well as large corporations. You can choose either electronic or paper filing. We offer several bank products with no out of pocket costs.
We will first determine if you are eligible for free tax preparation through the IRS-sponsored Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. If not eligible for VITA, we may be able to assist you through anotherLow-Cost Tax Preparation program for a flat fee.
Participating in one of these programs will give you the opportunity to save money on tax preparation fees!
With fees significantly lower than most accounting firms, we will expertly prepare your individual or small business tax returns, no matter how complex. Our services are of true value to you because our tax professionals are trained by The Income Tax School (ITS), the industry leader for income tax preparation training.
Your tax returns are backed by our Triple Guarantee of Accuracy, Satisfaction and Year-Round Assistance, or you pay nothing!
You may access our services in person or via the Internet. We offer free, low-cost and discounted options to help you file your taxes. Consider filing electronically, as it is generally fast and easy, and your refund will be directly deposited into your bank account.
Individual Income Tax Preparation (Federal, State & Local) Includes:
• Preparation and review of form 1040 and all associated schedules.
• Preparation of all 50 state personal income tax returns.
• Preparation of federal, state and local small business tax returns.
• Preparation of local tax returns.
• Federal and state estimated tax payments.
• Preparation of communications in response to taxing authority's notice.
• Correspondence Assistance.
• Year-Round Tax Services.
Corporate Tax Compliance (Federal, State, and Local) Includes:
• Preparation and review of federal, corporate and partnership returns.
• Preparation of disclosure requirements.
• Assistance with calculating federal and state estimated tax payments.
• Providing fast, efficient, cost-effective tax compliance processes.
• Preparation of state and local returns, including income/franchise, sales/use, property tax and escheat taxes.
There are various types of tax returns that have different filing time frames. Did you know late returns, amendments, prior year returns, state returns, and estate returns can be filed all year long? Let us file your late returns.
Contact us at (561) 123-1234 to set up an appointment with one of our tax professionals.