At Company Name, we believe all children deserve to be loved, respected, and appreciated.
We value each child as in important and capable individual, so we strive to create developmentally appropriate environments that stimulate children’s curiosity, while allowing children to learn through self-chosen play.
Our center is a State Licensed Child Care Group where children can play the day away in a fun, safe and positive environment. We are a full service, year-round child day care center and preschool.
For many years, we have provided an environment where young children can grow and develop physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually.
Our advantages are:
* A trusted childcare center where individuality is respected and encouraged
* A fun and friendly place to learn and grow
* A caring staff consisting of experienced childcare professionals
* Extended hours for your convenience--6:00 am until 7:00 pm
Our learning center will provide an environment where your child will feel safe, happy, and rewarded. Working together to provide the best environment for your child to develop towards their full potential, we ensure that your child enjoys and receives a solid early education. Our programs are for infants, toddlers and preschool aged children, as well as after-school care for the older kids.
Our daycare center focuses on problem solving, decision making and self-help, all while promoting interpersonal communications. These are key elements which contribute to the child’s development, self esteem and confidence.
What We Do:
* Our preschool provides children with breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks. The meals and snacks served are aligned with the USDA food guidelines.
* We help offset professional development and training costs for our teachers, because we believe one of the keys to maintaining a successful center is having highly qualified teachers.
The Center promotes a positive self image and sense of worth within each child, with special emphasis on cultural awareness. We build partnerships among parents, teachers, staff, and the community, because we recognize that the active participation of parents is an essential part of any childhood experience.
We know that we are one of your child's many teachers during their young lives, and we’d like to thank you for the opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
For more information and/or an appointment, please contact us at (561) 123-1234.