Company Name offers an extensive variety of home medical equipment to help boost the standard of patients' lifestyles.
By keeping our attention and focus, we’ve become the name to know and trust in home medical equipment and home accessibility solutions. We encourage you to learn more about how any or all of these items can benefit you or your family.
• Walking aids: canes, crutches, walkers
• Hospital beds
• Motorized scooters
• Shower chairs and benches
• Large variety of assistive devices
• Sleep Apnea monitors
• Respiratory equipment: oxygen, nebulizers, CPAP/BIPAP
We'll arrangethe purchasing and delivery of home medical products in accordance with the doctor’s orders. Shipping may be arranged either straight to your home or to a medical facility.
Our technicians may run an in-house evaluation to ensure that each product is suitable for the individual. The employee also teaches each individual or their caregiver how to use the equipment properly and safely. Additionally, you will be left with in depth written directions.
Support for our products includes:
• A 24-hour emergency service line
• Most non-emergency service issues are resolved within 3 business days
• We provide loaner equipment (if available) while your equipment is serviced inshop
• We honor warranties (on equipment purchased from us) for a 1-year period
Our technicians are well-trained, caring and dedicated. Each tech receives extensive training in client relationships and health observations, in addition to product knowledge. Our technicians take pride in their work and are eager to help you and answer questions.
You will receive caring support from our experienced staff. You can expect assessments of the home environment, delivery and setup of equipment, and in-home education, as directed by your doctor's treatment plan. This will ensure the proper and safe use, operation, and maintenance of your medical equipment at home.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234.